Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween 2013




When I look back on last year around this time of year when girls won't be judged for dressing up like sluts from the underworld, and everybody else can pretend to be what/who ever they like to be and also not be judged, I notice a difference in my self. Last year, I was counting seconds till the Halloween event being held at a then-favorite bar, and I remember making sure I had enough money for some cute costume that I only ended up wearing once. This year though, I felt …nothing. Sure I was happy     to see my dear friends who took time out of their schedule to see me, but it had nothing to do with halloween. Despite  my low spirits, time spent with kindred souls is precious. I enjoyed myself a lot and wish such fun times could stretch on longer. 

But if it weren't just pretend, if I could actually be somebody else even just for a period of time, I would choose to be somebody who knew how to be more optimistic and positive with a less obsessive personality. Also I'd wish for  significantly smaller boobs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment